How to Prepare for Your Visit
- Allow time for travel as well as an extended visit for your first appointment
- Check to see if your pet needs to be fasted. If any question, do not feed food after midnight the night before, water is OK.
- Write down any questions you have and bring it with you.
- Please call at least 24 hours ahead to cancel if you are not able to make the appointment or would like to reschedule.
- We are not able to offer information, recommendations or consultations over the phone prior to seeing your pet.
- Bring a friend or family member for support and to be present for the consultation as there is often a lot of information and the visit can be stressful and emotional.