— Kathye Epley —
— Janet Hermes —
— Susie Crockett —
If summer is your favorite time of year, you likely want to enjoy many activities with your beloved companion, although if your pet has cancer, they may not be able to participate in as many events as you’d like. However, despite their terminal illness, your furry pal...
Losing a pet is heartbreaking, whether or not you’ve had time to prepare for an eventual loss after a cancer diagnosis. You’ve cherished your beloved companion for years, and while their memory will always be in your heart, your mind may begin to forget the details of...
Having another living creature rely solely on you for all her needs is a big responsibility, and a disabled pet can be a big challenge. Paired with managing cancer treatment, a missing limb, blindness, or deafness can prove a difficult burden for you and your pet to...
· Holistic client and patient based care
· Individualized patient care plan using novel, integrative treatments
· Board certified expertise
· Newest treatments for canine and feline cancer patients
· Team approach focused on step by step care throughout the diagnosis, planning and treatment process.
· We are here to respond to any questions or concerns in a timely, sensitive manner