Making life better. Longer.
We are committed to helping you spend the best quality time with your treasured companions.
Call Our Office
Pearland, TX 77584
— Kathye Epley —
— Janet Hermes —
— Susie Crockett —
Pet owners often tell us that they want the best quality of life for their pets, especially as the end nears. We understand that being able to treasure the remaining time with your beloved companion is incredibly important. As soon as your family veterinarian...
It’s difficult to be the parent of a fur baby with cancer and our first thoughts are often how can we help our pets feel better? Thankfully, there are a variety of treatment options for many different types of cancer including Lymphoma, Mast Cell Tumor,...
Approximately 40% of pets over 9 years old will be diagnosed with cancer. Gone are the days where our family pets die of “old age”. More commonly today pet parents are noticing illness earlier in their pets and are pursuing referral to specialists in the area of need.
· Holistic client and patient based care
· Individualized patient care plan using novel, integrative treatments
· Board certified expertise
· Newest treatments for canine and feline cancer patients
· Team approach focused on step by step care throughout the diagnosis, planning and treatment process.
· We are here to respond to any questions or concerns in a timely, sensitive manner