Making life better. Longer.
We are committed to helping you spend the best quality time with your treasured companions.
Call Our Office
(832) 669 3800
10100 Broadway St.
Pearland, TX 77584
— Kathye Epley —
— Janet Hermes —
— Susie Crockett —
Approximately 40% of pets over 9 years old will be diagnosed with cancer. Gone are the days where our family pets die of “old age”. More commonly today pet parents are noticing illness earlier in their pets and are pursuing referral to specialists in the area of need.read more
Early detection of cancer in our pets is an important factor in successful treatment. Some common signs may be vague such as loss of appetite, vomiting, weight loss, diarrhea, antisocial behavior, lethargy, increased thirst and urination, or urinary incontinence. More specific signs may include…read more
Approximately 40% of pets over 9 years old will be diagnosed with cancer but we can improve outcomes in our pets with early detection. This is best accomplished by routine veterinary evaluations and regular assessments by owners at home. This is important for both...read more
· Holistic client and patient based care
· Individualized patient care plan using novel, integrative treatments
· Board certified expertise
· Newest treatments for canine and feline cancer patients
· Team approach focused on step by step care throughout the diagnosis, planning and treatment process.
· We are here to respond to any questions or concerns in a timely, sensitive manner