— Kathye Epley —
— Janet Hermes —
— Susie Crockett —
If your furry pal is undergoing cancer treatment, whether chemotherapy, radiation therapy, or a combination of treatment modalities, they’re likely not feeling their best. Perk up your pet’s zest for life again with engaging enrichment activities, while keeping a...
Cancer is a scary concept, whether a two- or four-legged family member is affected. When a furry loved one is diagnosed with cancer, many pet owners try to relate the potential treatment to their knowledge of human cancer treatments. But, comparing veterinary...
A cancer diagnosis is never easy, but the dedicated team at Pearland Animal Cancer and Referral Center is devoted to ensuring your beloved companion has the best prognosis possible, with the most advanced diagnostic tools and treatment available. Although we see a...
· Holistic client and patient based care
· Individualized patient care plan using novel, integrative treatments
· Board certified expertise
· Newest treatments for canine and feline cancer patients
· Team approach focused on step by step care throughout the diagnosis, planning and treatment process.
· We are here to respond to any questions or concerns in a timely, sensitive manner