— Kathye Epley —
— Janet Hermes —
— Susie Crockett —
Having another living creature rely solely on you for all her needs is a big responsibility, and a disabled pet can be a big challenge. Paired with managing cancer treatment, a missing limb, blindness, or deafness can prove a difficult burden for you and your pet to...
After helping your pet every step of the way during her battle with cancer, we grieve with you when your beloved companion passes on. Facing such a huge loss is incredibly difficult, and people cope with the gaping hole in their lives and their hearts in a variety of...
Pets are inquisitive creatures, exploring the world with their noses, paws, and mouths, but that curiosity can literally kill the cat—or dog. While pets will obviously sniff out and gobble down something that smells tasty, such as raisin bread or chocolate,...
· Holistic client and patient based care
· Individualized patient care plan using novel, integrative treatments
· Board certified expertise
· Newest treatments for canine and feline cancer patients
· Team approach focused on step by step care throughout the diagnosis, planning and treatment process.
· We are here to respond to any questions or concerns in a timely, sensitive manner