— Kathye Epley —
— Janet Hermes —
— Susie Crockett —
If your beloved pet has been diagnosed with cancer, you want to spend every moment spoiling them and ensuring their final moments are memorable. The holidays are the best time to celebrate your pet with special gifts, but not all gifts are approved for pets who have...
As the winter holidays approach, your to-do list is likely a mile long, and your mind is churning with all the things you need to check off. While your mind is elsewhere, your furry pal may get into holiday mischief that requires urgent care. Take one item off your...
If your furry pal is undergoing cancer treatment, whether chemotherapy, radiation therapy, or a combination of treatment modalities, they’re likely not feeling their best. Perk up your pet’s zest for life again with engaging enrichment activities, while keeping a...
· Holistic client and patient based care
· Individualized patient care plan using novel, integrative treatments
· Board certified expertise
· Newest treatments for canine and feline cancer patients
· Team approach focused on step by step care throughout the diagnosis, planning and treatment process.
· We are here to respond to any questions or concerns in a timely, sensitive manner